Oven Crisped Fish
|Unseasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cod fillets||1 Pound|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (Puritan)|
1. Let the oven heat to 425°F and oil a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. Combine bread crumbs and next 6 ingredients and set aside.
3. Rinse fillets and pat dry.
4. In a shallow pan combine lemon juice and wine.
5. Into a lemon mixture dip each fillet, then dip in seasoned crumbs making sure each piece is well coated.
6. Placing fish in pan drizzle evenly with PURITAN Oil.
7. Let it bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
8. Cut into serving size pieces, if desired.