Baked Stuffed Fish
|Herb stuffing||1 Tablespoon|
1. Sprinkle fish cavity with salt.
2. Fill cavity 2/3 full with stuffing.
3. Close opening with wooden picks or skewers laced together with cord.
4. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
5. Cut 3 or 4 gashes through skin of fish on each side to prevent warping; place on foil.
6. Bake in hot oven (400°F.) 30 to 45 minutes, basting occasionally with melted butter or margarine.
7. Serve with Egg Sauce, Drawn Butter Sauce. Herb Stuffing. Combine 1/2 package prepared bread stuffing, 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine, 1 small onion, grated, 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, and salt, as needed.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7909 Calories from Fat 2134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 237 g364%
Saturated Fat 37.9 g189.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3535.9 mg1178.6%
Sodium 4555.9 mg189.8%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.33%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1356 g2711.5%
Vitamin A 159.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 88.4% Iron 290.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet