Mackerel With Tomatoes
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
1) Clean mackerel and cut into fillet.
2) Wash fillets and dry with clean cloth. Dredge in seasoned flour, shake off the surplus.
3) Skin and chop onions finely.
4) Skin and crush garlic.
5) Clean and trim the mushrooms. Finely chop the mushrooms.
6) Skin tomatoes and make into thin slices.
7) In a heavy skillet heat 3 tablespoons oil to smoking point. Fry the fillets for about 10 minutes till golden.
8) In another pan heat oil and fry onion for few minutes on moderate heat.
9) Stir in mushrooms and garlic and cook on slow heat for 5 minutes.
10) Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
11) Pour vinegar and add parsley.
12) In a separate pan fry tomato slices in butter for 3 minutes over gently heat.
13) Before serving, arrange warm mackerel fillets on a serving dish. Place tomatoes in between and layer onion mixture on each fillet.
14) Serve warm with new potatoes and green salad.