|Hard boiled eggs||2 Medium|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Rice||5 Ounce, boiled (100 Gram)|
|Smoked haddock||1 Pound, flaked (450 Gram)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Place in a serving dish to warm.
3. Slice the egg whites and press the yolks through a sieve.
4. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan or frying pan.
5. Put in to it the rice, fish, egg whites, cayenne and seasoning, and stir until hot.
6. Turn into the serving dish.
7. Sprinkle over the egg yolks and serve.