|Hard boiled eggs||2 Medium|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Rice||5 Ounce, boiled (100 Gram)|
|Smoked haddock||1 Pound, flaked (450 Gram)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Place in a serving dish to warm.
3. Slice the egg whites and press the yolks through a sieve.
4. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan or frying pan.
5. Put in to it the rice, fish, egg whites, cayenne and seasoning, and stir until hot.
6. Turn into the serving dish.
7. Sprinkle over the egg yolks and serve.
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159.1 mg53%
Sodium 667.3 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.35 g1.4%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 23 g46.5%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet