Dill Pickle Stuffed White Fish
|Whitefish||3 Pound, cleaned and pocketed|
|Corn bread||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crumbled|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Dill pickle||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dill seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baked tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For garnish)|
|Lemon slices||4 (For garnish)|
|Parlsey||1 (For garnish)|
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (moderate).
2. Rub inside of fish with salt and pepper; lightly pack dressing (made by combining all ingredients) into pocket.
3. Fasten opening with toothpicks or skewers, lace with string, place fish on greased rack or foil in shallow baking pan, brush with melted butter.
4. Bake at 350°F. 45-60 minutes.
5. Garnish with baked tomatoes, lemon slices and parsley.