Dill Pickle Stuffed White Fish
|Whitefish||3 Pound, cleaned and pocketed|
|Corn bread||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crumbled|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Dill pickle||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dill seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baked tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For garnish)|
|Lemon slices||4 (For garnish)|
|Parlsey||1 (For garnish)|
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (moderate).
2. Rub inside of fish with salt and pepper; lightly pack dressing (made by combining all ingredients) into pocket.
3. Fasten opening with toothpicks or skewers, lace with string, place fish on greased rack or foil in shallow baking pan, brush with melted butter.
4. Bake at 350°F. 45-60 minutes.
5. Garnish with baked tomatoes, lemon slices and parsley.
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.6 mg48.2%
Sodium 509.7 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 45 g89.8%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 32.3%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet