Broiled Shad Roe
|Roe||4 (Shad Roe, Allow 1 Pair For Each 2 Servings)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Drop|
1. Wipe roe with damp cloth.
2. Dip servings into melted butter; place in shallow pan
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice and paprika. (Roe does n usually require salt.)
4. Broil 3 inches from heat source about 15 minutes.
5. Turn and broil until well browned.
6. Baste frequently with melted butter.
7. Serve on hot toast with crisp bacon and lemon wedge
Calories 662 Calories from Fat 300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.4%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1605.6 mg535.2%
Sodium 387.6 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 95 g189.9%
Vitamin A 31.6% Vitamin C 113.6%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet