Puffed Anchovy Pinwheels
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pitted, well drained|
|Canned anchovies||2 Ounce, well drained|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen puff pastry||8 Ounce, thawed|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a blender or a food processor, blend the olives, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce together into a puree.
3) Gradually stir in oil to make a smooth paste.
4) Roll out the pastry to 16x12 inch rectangle.
5) Spread over the anchovy filling, leaving a little border along the edges.
6) Roll up and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
7) Cut the roll into 1/4 inch slices and place over an ungreased baking sheet.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until light brown.
9) Serve in a nice plate.