1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. For the seabass: Place the 3 cleaned seabass on the parchment paper.
4. Stuff the garlic, a stick of rosemary, salt and a lemon wedge into each piece of fish.
5. Slice the potato into very thin slices.
6. Cover the fish with the potato slices.
7. Add some freshly ground pepper.
8. Pop into the oven for 40 minutes.
9. For the cauliflower and potato mash: Chop the cauliflower, potatoes and a clove of garlic put into a cooking pan.
10. Fill the pan with water so all the vegetables are covered and place on the stove on high. Boil until the potatoes are tender. You can check this by putting a fork through the potato.
11. Remove from stove and add 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ cup milk and blend.
12. Plate the Seabass with a generous helping of the mashed potatoes and cauliflower. Add some rosemary and lemon wedges for garnish and serve.
Sea Bass is a super fish and the video has a lovely recipe that well retains its flavors and juices. Roberto bakes the fish and serves it with a vegetable mash, the flavors are subtle yet heavenly. Watch the video and try the recipe if you want to cook sea bass tonight.
Baked Sea Bass With Cauliflower And Potato Mash Recipe Video