Salmon In Rice Nests
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Medium white sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking sherry/Teaspoon sherry flavoring||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Canned salmon||1 Pound, flaked (1 Can)|
|Sauteed mushrooms||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water until tender; then drain.
2. Beat egg yolk slightly; add white sauce slowly.
3. Add lemon juice, pepper, sherry, salmon and mushrooms.
4. Heat thoroughly.
5. Shape rice into mounds on plates; make depression in center of each to form nests.
6. Fill with salmon mixture.
7. Garnish with egg slices.