Tomato Sauced Fish
|Haddock fillets/Other fish fillets||2 Pound (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Thaw the frozen fish fillets.
2) Take a 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 2 -inch baking dish, grease with oil, and arrange the fish fillets in a single layer.
3) Season with salt and spread on top drained mushroom.
4) Make a paste with lemon juice, tomato sauce, and thyme and pour the sauce over the fish fillets.
5) Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes.
6) Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve hot.