Salt Mackerel Baked In Cream
|Salt mackerel||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh mint||2 Tablespoon|
1. Add mackerel to cold water and allow to soak for about 10 hours. Change the water twice.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
3. Drain the fish and keep aside.
4. Add paprika and pepper to flour and mix well. Dust mackerel with flour mixture, arrange in a shallow baking dish, greased with butter, top with milk, followed by cream and dot with butter. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle mint on top and serve.