Lime Buttered Fish Fillets
|Frozen perch/Other white fish fillets||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (About 2 Limes)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Microwave the fish to thaw it and put it on the paper towels.
2. Take a 1-cup glass measuring cup and add butter and lime juice into it.
3. Microwave it at High for about 1 ½ - 2 minutes until the butter softens. Heat it uncovered during the cooking period.
4. In another bowl combine bread crumbs and cheese. Roll each piece of fish in a crumb mixure and add it to the dish. Spoon the remaining lime butter over the fish and cover it with waxed paper.
5. Microwave it for about 5-6 minutes at High until the fish flakes comes out easily when poked with a fork.
6. Serve as required.
Calories 173 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.9 mg31.6%
Sodium 108.7 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.59%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 16 g33%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet