Lime Buttered Fish Fillets
|Frozen perch/Other white fish fillets||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (About 2 Limes)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Microwave the fish to thaw it and put it on the paper towels.
2. Take a 1-cup glass measuring cup and add butter and lime juice into it.
3. Microwave it at High for about 1 ½ - 2 minutes until the butter softens. Heat it uncovered during the cooking period.
4. In another bowl combine bread crumbs and cheese. Roll each piece of fish in a crumb mixure and add it to the dish. Spoon the remaining lime butter over the fish and cover it with waxed paper.
5. Microwave it for about 5-6 minutes at High until the fish flakes comes out easily when poked with a fork.
6. Serve as required.