Salmon Steaks With Cream
|Light cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Clean the steaks by wiping them with a damp cloth and sprinkle freshly ground pepper and salt over it for seasoning.
3. Take a big ovenproof serving dish and butter it thoroughly. Arrange the salmon steaks over the dish in a single layer.
4. Add enough cream to cover the dish.
5. Top it with bay leaf and wrap it with a sheet of aluminum foil.
6. Bake steaks for about 20 minutes at 375°F and baste them with extra cream if required.
7. Arrange the salmon in a cooking dish and serve with wedges of lemon.
8. Arrange the salmon in a cooking dish and serve with wedges of lemon.