Salmon Steaks With Cream
|Light cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Clean the steaks by wiping them with a damp cloth and sprinkle freshly ground pepper and salt over it for seasoning.
3. Take a big ovenproof serving dish and butter it thoroughly. Arrange the salmon steaks over the dish in a single layer.
4. Add enough cream to cover the dish.
5. Top it with bay leaf and wrap it with a sheet of aluminum foil.
6. Bake steaks for about 20 minutes at 375°F and baste them with extra cream if required.
7. Arrange the salmon in a cooking dish and serve with wedges of lemon.
8. Arrange the salmon in a cooking dish and serve with wedges of lemon.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3466 Calories from Fat 2574
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 291 g448.2%
Saturated Fat 155.7 g778.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1290.1 mg430%
Sodium 994.8 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 192 g384.7%
Vitamin A 160.1% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 55.3% Iron 44%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet