Ginger And Fish
|Ginger slice||4 , julienned|
|Red snapper fillets/Other white fish||2|
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm), stringy ends removed|
1. In a frypan melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Put in the ginger and stir.
3. Dust the fish fillets with a little flour, shaking off the excess and place in the pan.
4. Turn over when the underside has sealed, add the asparagus, some more butter if needed and sprinkle over the salt.
5. Cook the fish a total of 7-8 minutes per inch of thickness.
6. Arrange on a plate with the asparagus