White Fish with Spicy Beans and Chorizo
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Rosemary sprig||1 Small, leaves finely chopped|
|Chorizo sausage/Other spicy sausage||1 Ounce, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed (Fat Cloves)|
|Passata||700 Gram (1 Bottle)|
|Cannellini beans in water||410 Gram, drained (1 Can)|
|Shredded green cabbage||8 Ounce (200 Grams)|
|Skinless haddock fillets/Cod||4 (Chunky Fillets)|
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté the onions for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Add the rosemary, chorizo and garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes until the chorizo is golden brown and crispy.
3. Add the passata, beans, cabbage and sugar to the pan the simmer the sauce for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Gently place the fish fillets in the sauce, cover the pan with a lid and allow the fish to steam in the sauce for 3 to 5 minutes until tender and flakey.
5. Carefully lift out the fish fillets from the pan using a spatula and arrange on dinner plates.
6. Ladle the sauce over the fish.
7. Serve with crusty bread.