|Boneless fish||1 Kilogram|
|White vinegar||10 Milliliter|
|Black pepper||8 Gram|
1. Cut the fish into 5 –inch x 3-inch pieces.
2. In a shallow pan, arrange the fish pieces and cover with vinegar, bay leaves, pepper corns, oil, chopped onion and lemon juice.
3. Cover the pan with its lid or with a aluminum foil.
4. Place on a medium flame and poach fish for 10-15 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, carefully lift out the fish pieces onto a plate and allow to cool
6. Reserve the poaching liquid for another purpose like making soup.
7. When the fish is cold, arrange on a platter.
8. Coat the fish pieces with mayonnaise sauce.
9. Garnish the platter with salad greens if desired.
10. Serve cold.