Fillet Of Fish Amandine
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen fish fillets||16 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
1) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and place butter, almonds, and lemon juice in it.
2) Microwave at HIGH, stirring twice, until almonds are golden for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) By using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and keep them aside but saving butter mixture in baking dish.
4) Season fillets with salt and dredge in butter mixture.
5) Place the coated fillets with thickest portion to outside in the dish (If essential, thinner portions may overlap).
6) Use clear plastic wrap to cover.
7) Test the fillets with a fork whether fish flakes easily after microwaving at HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes, giving dish one half-turn during cooking.
8) Transfer the fish carefully to a serving platter.
9) Top with almonds and serve.
Calories 464 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.9%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g74.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 210.5 mg70.2%
Sodium 397 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 43 g85%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet