1. Make a small cross on each tomato and place in a large bowl.
2. Pour boiling water to cover the tomatoes and let stand for 2 minutes.
3. Drain water and peel the skin.
4. Finely chop.
5. Peel onions and finely chop.
6. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
7. Add fish and cook until the flesh flakes with a fork
8. Drain. When cool enough to handle, remove the bones and flake into chunks.
9. In a skillet, combine the tomato and onions with lemon juice.
10. Simmer until soft and pulpy like sauce.
11. Season with salt pepper stir.
12. Add fish and gently mix.
13. Serve hot over rice or use as desired.