Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
|Salmon steaks||4 (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a baking dish and place the steaks of salmon in it.
2) Arrange the steaks with their thin ends towards the center.
3) Top the fish with lemon juice, onion, dill weed and salt & pepper.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 10 minutes or until the fish can be flaked easily.
5) Take a pan and melt 2 cups of butter in it.
6) Add salt and flour, blending them well.
7) Stir the cream in, mixing properly.
8) Add the fish juices and add lemon juice to it.
9) Remove the lid and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once in a while until the mixture starts boiling.
10) Pour the sauce over the salmon steaks arranged I the plate.
11) Serve hot.