Fish Fillets Duglere
|Frozen fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned tomatoes||20 Ounce (1 Can, No.2)|
|White wine/Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) Thaw the fillets by placing them on the lower rack of the refrigerator or at room temperature.
2) Cut them into serving sized pieces.
3) Take a skillet and melt a tablespoon of butter or margarine in it.
4) Add onion and garlic to it.
5) Put the fish over onion and garlic and top it with tomatoes, wine and parsley or lemon juice.
6) Allow to start boiling before reducing heat.
7) Place cover on skillet and cook the fish for 10-15 minutes.
8) Place fish into chafing dish and keep it warm.
9) Cream rest of the butter along with flour before adding it to sauce.
10) Stir well and add the oregano.
11) Stir once in a while and cook for 5 minutes.
12) Add the heavy cream and blend it well.
13) Add to the fish on the chafing dish.
14) Garnish with the extra parsley and serve.