Cheese Rana Fried Fish
|Boneless fish||800 Gram|
|Mustard powder||3 Gram|
|White pepper||3 Gram|
|Lemon||2 , juiced|
|Green coriander||20 Gram|
|Grated cheese||150 Gram|
|Refined oil||1 Tablespoon (For Fry)|
(1) Cut the fish into 4 x 6 cm pieces and flatten lightly using a meat hammer.
(2) Finely chop onions and green coriander.
(3) In a mixing bowl combine egg, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice, maida, coriander and onions.
(4) Whisk to make a smooth batter.
(5) Stir in the cheese.
(6) In a frying pan, heat oil over a medium high flame.
(7) Dip the fish fillets in the prepared batter, one at a time.
(8) Drop into the hot oil and fry, turning once until both sides are golden brown and crispy
(9) Remove onto kitchen paper to absorb excess oil
(10) Arrange them on a platter.
(11) Serve the fried fish immediately accompanied with tomato sauce or mayonnaise.