|Herring in wine sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Vita)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine herring, onion, tomato, carrot and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper.
3. Brush the muffins with olive oil.
4. Distribute the herring mix to each bun.
5. Put them in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by Vita Foods. To learn more about them or where you can purchase their products, visit: www.vitafoodproducts.com
Calories 1073 Calories from Fat 610
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g105.8%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.7 mg27.9%
Sodium 5113.7 mg213.1%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.7%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 33 g65.6%
Vitamin A 79.3% Vitamin C 79.2%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 28.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet