|Herring in wine sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Vita)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine herring, onion, tomato, carrot and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper.
3. Brush the muffins with olive oil.
4. Distribute the herring mix to each bun.
5. Put them in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by Vita Foods. To learn more about them or where you can purchase their products, visit: www.vitafoodproducts.com