Fish From The Aegean Sea
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
1. Pre heat the oven by setting it to 425°F.
2. Take a baking dish and butter it well.
3. Arrange the potatoes, onions and tomatoes in thin layers in that order.
4. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and dot them with butter.
5. Cover the dish and bake in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
6. Put the washed, dried fish n the vegetables.
7. Dot with butter after sprinkling it with breadcrumbs.
8. Remove cover off dish and bake for 15 minutes until the fish can be flaked easily by means of a fork.
9. Take a bowl and beat egg yolk along with sour cream.
10. Pour it over the baked dish and set it to brown under a broiler after sprinkling it with paprika.
11. Serve as required.
Calories 602 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.2%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 223.1 mg74.4%
Sodium 1262.5 mg52.6%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.7%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 36 g72.5%
Vitamin A 88.6% Vitamin C 102.7%
Calcium 25.1% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet