Lunch Box Heroes
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Snipped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|French rolls||12 1⁄2 Ounce, split|
|Sliced salami||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bologna||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Processed swiss cheese slices||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a mixing bowl, soften and cream butter or margarine using the back of a spoon.
2. Stir in mustard and parsley and blend well.
3. Spread butter on split rolls
4. Top with sliced meats and cheese.
5. Pack in cling film or in a zip lock plastic bag.
6. Wrap lettuce separately.
7. Add lettuce to roll before eating.