Tuna Caper and Spring Onion Fishcakes
|Floury potatoes||300 Gram, peeled and cut into cubes|
|Canned tuna||185 Gram, drained, flaked (1 Tin)|
|Spring onions||4 , finely chopped|
|Capers||1⁄2 Tablespoon, rinsed and drained if salted|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For Dusting)|
|Tartar sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1 (For Serving)|
|Lemon||1 , cut into wedges|
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow it to dry in its steam.
3. Transfer into a mixing bowl and mash with seasoning and half the butter, while hot.
4. Allow to cool.
5. To the potato mash, add tuna, spring onions, capers and lemon juice.
6. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into patties.
7. Dust patties with flour.
8. In a non-stick fry pan, melt butter.
9. Fry the patties 3 to 4 minutes per side or until crisp and evenly golden brown.
10. Blend the tartare and mayonnaise with dash of lemon.
11. Serve fishcakes with a dollop of sauce, watercress and lemon wedges.