1. For making leeks – in a large pan, boil water. Add salt and bay leaves to it.
2. Add leeks, garlic and butter. Let it simmer for 8 minute.
3. For making star anise sauce – In a pan, melt butter and sauté shallots.
4. Add lemon juice, star anise, fish stock, star anise and honey. Let the stock reduce.
5. Add corn starch to thicken the sauce.
6. Season to taste.
7. For making monkfish – In a pan, melt butter and cook it until it turns white.
All those who enjoy eating fish will relish this dish. As lobster is very expensive the chef has used monkfish which has a similar taste like lobster. It's delicious and affordable to make. Watch the recipe before trying it at home.