Fish Fry Malayali
|Red chilies||10 Gram|
|Red onion bulbs||4|
|Coconut oil||30 Milliliter|
1. Clean fish.
2. Wash thoroughly in several rinses of water. A little lime juice can be mixed in the last rinse. Drain thoroughly.
3. Grind onions, red chillies, peppercorns, turmeric, garlic and salt.
4. Smear on fish; set aside for half an hour.
5. Heat a small quantity of oil in a frying pan.
6. Shallow fry fish on both sides till brown and fairly crisp.
7. Drain each piece on the side of the frying pan away from direct heat for about 2 to 3 minutes before removing.