Baked Stuffed Fish
|Coriander leaves||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
1. Remove scales and fins of pomfret. Slit belly and remove intestines and black membrane. Remove centre bone by filleting from belly side only.
2. Apply salt and lime juice and wash well in several changes of cold water.
3. Grind together ingredients for stuffing and stuff fish. Keep a little aside to apply over fish. Stitch open ends or tie with string.
4. Apply ground paste over fish and put into baking tin with melted fat and keep in an oven at 175° C (350° F).
5. Baste frequently and turn once during cooking. Remove string and serve hot.
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.3 mg1.4%
Sodium 171.2 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 20 g40.3%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 50.8%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet