1. In a bowl, add in the sardines and crush with a fork.
2. Add in the carrot, celery and purple bell pepper. Mix well.
3. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard and mix well.
4. Season with sea salt and red curry powder. Mix well.
5. Spread the Sardine Salad over the bread slices and serve.
Sardine sandwich spread. This is a video showing how to prepare sardine filling ideal for sandwich. Mix the smoky sardines with vegetables and spice it up with a red curry powder to get a tasty mouth watering filling for bread. Easy to store and makes a quick sandwich on the go.