|Bacon||30 Gram, sliced|
|For bread stuffing|
|Soft bread crumbs||150 Gram|
1. Prepare stuffing. Fry chopped onion and celery till tender but not brown.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well. If too dry add a little milk or stock.
3. Clean, fillet and skin fish.
4. Place a small roll of stuffing on each piece of fish.
5. Roll fish around stuffing and fasten with toothpicks.
6. Place rolls on well greased baking pans and lay a slice of bacon on top of each.
7. Bake in a moderate oven 175° C (350° F) for about 30 minutes.
8. Take out fastenings. Garnish and serve immediately with an egg sauce.