Masala Fried Fish
|Green chilies||5 Gram|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Tomato sauce||55 Gram|
1. Clean and cut fish into pieces. Wash well.
2. Grind together coconut; coriander,'turmeric and green chillies.
3. Chop garlic and coriander leaves, slice onions.
4. Heat a little oil in a pan and slightly shallow fry the fish.
5. Remove fish. Add more oil and put in ground spices, chopped ingredients and tomato sauce.
6. Fry well. Add beaten curds and pieces of fish and cook covered, on a slow fire till ready.