Fish And Mushroom Ring
|Pomfret/Any other white fish||500 Gram|
|Shelled peas||55 Gram|
|Curry sauce||300 Milliliter|
1. Boil rice. Wash and boil the fish with seasonings.
2. Slice a few thin pieces of capsicum and chop the remaining. Chop tomatoes and onion. Cook peas and mushrooms.
3. Melt fat. Saute finely chopped onion and tomatoes. Remove from fire. Add rice, peas and mushrooms, mix well. Add seasoning.
4. Pack an oiled ring mould with rice mixture and keep mould in hot water.
5. Skin, flake and bone fish and stir into the curry sauce.
6. Turn out rice on to a hot dish. Fill centre with fish mixture. Garnish with sliced capsicum and a few mushrooms
Calories 473 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 375 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 30 g60.9%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 36.4%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet