Mushroom Smothered Baked Fish
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Celery rib||1 , chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, coarsely chopped|
|Bread slice||1 , coarsely chopped (Firm Textured)|
|Oregano||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Plain low fat yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Red snapper fillets/Grouper/ocean perch||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2. In a medium skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the carrot, celery, and mushrooms, and stir-fry until the vegetables begin to soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the bread crumbs, oregano, salt, and pepper. In a small bowl, blend the sour cream and yogurt.
4. Place the fish on the broiler pan. Coat the fish with the sour cream-yogurt mixture, then spread evenly with the bread crumb mixture. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
5. Bake the fish for 15 to 18 minutes, or until it just flakes whn tested with a fork.
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.2 mg30.7%
Sodium 542.3 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 41 g81.1%
Vitamin A 72.9% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 21.9% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet