Sauteed fish fillet is a quick and healthy meal. They are ready in 5-10 minutes and taste great with broccoli and tossed salad. It is good for a quick lunch or dinner on a week night. Try this recipe on a busy week day.
1. Rub cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt on both sides.
2. Melt butter and olive oil.
3. Cook the fish and sqeeze lemon juice over it.
4. Cook 2 minutes each side.
5. Garnish with lemon slice.
6. Serve with steamed broccoli and tossed salad.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.