1. Prepare the kamado smoker with hickory wood.
2. Marinate the pompano with rub.
3. Once the kamado smoker is ready place the pompano on a tin tray and the smoke it for 6 hours.
4. After 6 hours remove and let it rest.
5. Serve the smoked pompano along with some tossed green beans.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.4 mg37.8%
Sodium 160.3 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.26%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet