Grilled Salmon Steaks with Fresh Dill and Thyme
|Salmon steaks||2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Chopped fresh dill/1 tablespoon dried dill||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme/1 tablespoon dried thyme||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Sprinkle both sides of the salmon steaks with the dill, thyme, and lemon zest.
2. Prepare the grill. Cut out four 12-inch squares of heavy-duty foil
3. Place 1 salmon steak on each piece of foil and top with 1 tablespoon butter. Bring the edges of the foil together and crimp well to keep the juices in the packets.
4. Place the packets on the grill and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully turn and cook for 5 minutes on the second side.
5. Open the packets, season with the salt and pepper, and serve with the lemon wedges.