Grilled Salmon Steaks with Fresh Dill and Thyme
|Salmon steaks||2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Chopped fresh dill/1 tablespoon dried dill||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme/1 tablespoon dried thyme||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Sprinkle both sides of the salmon steaks with the dill, thyme, and lemon zest.
2. Prepare the grill. Cut out four 12-inch squares of heavy-duty foil
3. Place 1 salmon steak on each piece of foil and top with 1 tablespoon butter. Bring the edges of the foil together and crimp well to keep the juices in the packets.
4. Place the packets on the grill and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully turn and cook for 5 minutes on the second side.
5. Open the packets, season with the salt and pepper, and serve with the lemon wedges.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1793 Calories from Fat 958
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g165.4%
Saturated Fat 40 g199.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 628 mg209.3%
Sodium 923.2 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.7%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 185 g369.9%
Vitamin A 149.7% Vitamin C 216.5%
Calcium 42.5% Iron 103.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet