Herb Flavored Broiled Fish
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tub margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1. Combine all ingredients together except fish fillets.
2. Place fillets on broiler rack and spoon half of herb mixture over fish.
3. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4-6 minutes.
4. Turn fish over and spoon remaining mixture over top.
5. Broil 4-6 minutes more or until fish flakes easily.