Fish Roulades With Rice And Spinach
|Lemon sole||6 Ounce, skinned|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Long grain rice||3 Ounce, cooked (75 Gram)|
|White crab meat||5 Ounce (150 Gram, Fresh Or Canned)|
|Baby spinach||4 Ounce, washed and trimmed|
|Dry white wine||5 Tablespoon|
|Half fat creme fraiche||5 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wipe each fish fillet with either a clean damp cloth or kitchen paper. Place on a chopping board, skinned side up and season lightly with salt and black pepper.
2. Place the fennel seeds in a pestle and mortar and crush lightly. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the cooked rice. Drain the crab meat thoroughly. Add to the rice mixture and mix lightly.
3. Lay 2-3 spinach leaves over each fillet and top with a quarter of the crab meat mixture. Roll up and secure with a cocktail stick if necessary. Place into a large pan and pour over the wine. Cover and cook on a medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until cooked.
4. Remove the fish from the cooking liquor, and transfer to a serving plate and keep warm. Stir the creme fraiche into the cooking liquor and season to
taste. Heat for 3 minutes, then stir in the chopped parsley.
5. Spoon the sauce on to the base of a plate. Cut each roulade into slices and arrange on top of the sauce. Serve with freshly cooked asparagus spears.