1. In a small saucepan combine coconut cream, oyster sauce, chilli sauce, water, green onions, lemon juice, ginger and garlic.
2. Cook it on high heat until it boils. Turn down the heat and let it simmer for a minute. Turn off the heat and let the sauce cool.
3. Now in a heated pan pour some oil and grill the fish fillet at medium heat. Grill both the sides for 1- 2 minutes.
4. Once the fillets are grilled properly put turn off the heat and leave the fillets on heated pan to cook it through.
5. Serve the fish fillets with some salad and pour the coconut onion sauce over it.
Looking for a great tasting fish preparation? Try Grilled Fish with Coconut and Onion Sauce recipe. This easy to make recipe is healthy too! This dish can be served with green salad decoration on a platter.
Grilled Fish With Coconut And Onion Sauce Recipe Video