Fish Alle Piyava Ghasi
|Fish fillets||3 (Mahi Mahi, Cat Fish, Tilapia, Pomfret Or King Fish)|
|Coconut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Fresh/Frozen)|
|Dry red chillies||6 (fry in 2-3 drops of oil)|
|Dry red chilies||6 (Fry In 2-3 Drops Of Oil)|
|Green chilies||3 , slit|
|Green chillies||3 , slit|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Coconut oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Tamarind paste||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Cut fish fillets into 2" pieces.
2. Prepare a masala by adding coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste, salt and about 1 cup of warm water.
3. Heat the pan and add the ground masala and water to make a gravy of desired consistancy.
4. Add ginger, green chillies and onions and bring it to a boil.
5. Now add the fish fillets and cover and cook on a low flame till the fish is cooked. (Stirring occasionally). Remove from heat.
6. Add 1 tsp of coconut oil over the gravy.
7. Mix well and serve hot with steamed rice.