Fattoush with Grilled Swordfish
|Whole wheat pita||1|
|Scallions||2 , halved lengthwise and sliced|
|Garlic cloves/2 small garlic||1 , minced|
|English cucumber||1⁄2 , quartered and sliced|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Pint, quartered|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Chopped mint||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Split pita in half. Toast for 5-7 minutes in a 425' oven, or in the toaster. Remove and set aside to cool.
2. Combine scallions thru parsley in a large bowl.
3. Using your hands, break pita into bite size pita in a bowl along witht the veggies. Add lemon, extra virgin olive oil, sumac, salt, and pepper.
4.. Toss well and set aside to mingle, while we prepare the swordfish!
1. Season swordfish with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Heat grill pan over medium high heat. Cook swordfish about 4 minutes per side....done!
Plate swordfish and fattoush..drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of parsley and mint....enjoy!!