Cooking Salmon and Cod with Dave. Dave is cooking fish. OH MAN this looks good!!
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , chopped finely
3 Teaspoon (or more)
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Sprinkle the cod fillets with salt pepper and garlic salt.
3. Sprinkle the salmon fillet with salt pepper and garlic salt. and set aside.
4. Dredge the corn meal over the salmon fillet and rub it to coat and set aside.
5. In a bowl, put the corn meal and roll the cod fillets in it until well coated.
6. Remove the fillets and set aside.
7. In a pan heat the bacon grease on medium heat, and saute onions and garlic until they caramelised.
8. Place the coated cod fillets on the onions in the sides on the pan.
9. Put the salmon in the center skin side down and let it cook for 5 minutes.
10. Carefully flip the fish fillets and cook it for 5 minutes on the other side.
11. Flip the salmon fillet once more, to put the skin side down.
12. Place the pan in oven and bake the fish for 15 minutes or until the fish is flaky.
If you don’t know how to cook your fish deliciously, then you must be watching this Fried Salmon and Cod recipe video by Dave. He is using garlic powder and freshly chopped onion to fry his cornmeal coated salmon and cod fish. It looks so delicious and it would be difficult to just watch the video and not trying it. The dish will be liked by everyone in the family, so a must try simple recipe for everyone.