Fish Fillets In Sauce Mornay
|Fish fillets||6 (Use Prom Fret Or Any Other White Fish)|
|Mornay sauce||250 Milliliter (1 Standard Cup)|
|Court bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheese||50 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Dry red chilies||4 , deseeded and chopped|
|Finely chopped parsley/Finely chopped mint||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash and dry fish fillets. Put them in a baking dish, cover with court bouillon, lemon juice and rind.
2. Cover and bake in a preheated moderate oven (180Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-4) for 15 minutes. Drain well.
3. Heat butter and fry chillies for 1-2 minutes.
4. Arrange the fish fillets in a clean baking dish. Pour in sauce to coat each fillet well.
5. Sprinkle the top with grated cheese, chillies and mint or parsley.
6. 15 minutes before serving brown the top under hot grill or bake again for few minutes.
7. Important to serve hot.