|Cooked basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked deboned skinned flaked fish||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese||225 Gram, grated|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , sliced|
|Mornay sauce||300 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cups)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Melt butter in a pan, add fish and rice and mix well.
2. Add half the eggs with cheese, parsley, seasoning and sauce mornay. Stir well.
3. Add lemon juice, mix well, pile the mixture onto a serving dish. Decorate with remaining egg slices. Serve hot.
For Vegetarian Kedgeree
1. Use 1 cup boiled, mixed vegetable or cooked soya bean nuggets instead offish. Method and ingredients as above.
2. Omit eggs - use lemon slices for decoration.