Vegetarian Fish Or Mock Fish
|Ready made idli mix||1 Kilogram (1 packet)|
|Fine bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1. Prepare the mixture as directed on the packet.
2. Oil lightly a square cake tin. Pour in the mixture and steam.
3. Cut the steamed rice cake into rectangles. Should resemble fish fillets.
4. Sprinkle milk lightly over the cut rectangles. Coat well with bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil and deep fry the rectangle a few at a time. Drain well.
6. Use as required.