|Sole||1 Kilogram, skinned and filleted|
|Bechamel sauce||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Court bouillon||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||100 Gram (1 cup)|
|Tomato sauce||500 Milliliter (2 cup)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chillies||3 , chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olives||5 , stoned and sliced (for garnish)|
|Chopped garlic||2 Tablespoon, salted lightly (for garnishing)|
1. Wash and pat dry fillet. Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Cut the fillets into 2 or 3 parts or roll them up before cooking.
3. Chop the fish trimmings. Mix chilli powder with bechamel sauce.
4. Spread the sauce mixture on each fillet. Sprinkle grated cheese and roll up each piece carefully.
5. Place on a baking dish, cover with court bouillon. Cover and bake in moderate oven (1 80Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-4) for 20 minutes.
6. Drain well and transfer to a clean baking dish. Keep warm.
7. Just before serving coat well with hot tomato sauce. Garnish with chopped chillies, garlic and olives.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1955 Calories from Fat 554
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.6%
Saturated Fat 25.9 g129.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 588 mg196%
Sodium 8826.9 mg367.8%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64.1%
Sugars 41.9 g
Protein 248 g496.6%
Vitamin A 117.8% Vitamin C 310.3%
Calcium 178.2% Iron 66%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet