Fillet Of Sole With Leek Sauce
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Leek||2 , split lengthwise, washed well, and sliced thin crosswise (the white and pale green parts)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Sole fish||3⁄4 Pound (2)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||To Taste|
|Minced fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon (as needed for garnish)|
1. In a microwave-safe glass casserole, microwave the butter at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
2. Stir in the leeks and season with salt to taste. Pop the mixture in microwave and cook covered on high power for 10 minutes, or until the leek is tender.
3. Transfer the leek mixture to a saucepan and add the wine.
4. Season the sole with salt and pepper and fold the fillets, skinned sides in, into thirds.
5. Arrange the fillets in the casserole and microwave them, covered with lid, at high power for 3 minutes, or until they just flake.
6. While the fish is cooking, boil the leek mixture until almost all the liquid is evaporated.
7. Transfer the fish with a slotted spatula to heated plates and keep it warm, covered with foil.
8. Add the fish liquid remaining in the casserole to the leek mixture and boil the mixture until the liquid is reduced by half.
9. Add the cream and boil the mixture, stirring, until the sauce is thickened slightly.
10. Season the sauce with the lemon juice and salt and pepper.
11. Spoon sauce around the fish, and garnish each serving with the parsley. Serve and enjoy!