Fish Baked In Foil
|Fish fillets||4 (Cod, Perch, Whitefish, Etc., 1 Pound)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||1 Small, sliced lengthwise|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Minced fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Divide fish into 4 serving portions if necessary. Place each portion in center of a 12-inch square of foil.
3. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Put carrot and onion on fish. Seal foil.
5. Place on shallow pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Fold back foil, sprinkle fish with parsley. Serve in foil.