Halibut Steaks With Crabmeat
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Halibut steaks||4 (3/4 Inch, 2 Centimeter Thick)|
|Crabmeat||6 Ounce (170 Milliliter)|
|Tomato soup||8 Ounce (227 Milliliter)|
|Chopped parsley/Chervil||2 Tablespoon (30 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a skillet, heat butter and cook halibut steaks over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, then season with salt and pepper.
– Place halibut steaks in oven and bake for 8 minutes.
– Remove from oven, place in serving dish and keep warm.
– Using the same skillet, combine crabmeat and cream of tomato soup, cook a few minutes then pour sauce over halibut steaks. Garnish with chervil or parsley and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1213 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.3%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453.7 mg151.2%
Sodium 2715.1 mg113.1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 175 g350.3%
Vitamin A 101.1% Vitamin C 134.8%
Calcium 61.6% Iron 44.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet