Halibut Steaks With Crabmeat
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Halibut steaks||4 (3/4 Inch, 2 Centimeter Thick)|
|Crabmeat||6 Ounce (170 Milliliter)|
|Tomato soup||8 Ounce (227 Milliliter)|
|Chopped parsley/Chervil||2 Tablespoon (30 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a skillet, heat butter and cook halibut steaks over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, then season with salt and pepper.
– Place halibut steaks in oven and bake for 8 minutes.
– Remove from oven, place in serving dish and keep warm.
– Using the same skillet, combine crabmeat and cream of tomato soup, cook a few minutes then pour sauce over halibut steaks. Garnish with chervil or parsley and serve.