|Tortillas||4 (Or As Required)|
|Fish||1 , cleaned and filleted (Any fish, Red Snapper or Halibut)|
|Batter||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Napa cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Red cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|White onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1) Season the fish with salt and coat evenly with the bread crumbs.
2) Dip the fish in the beer batter and deep fry in a fryer until golden. Remove and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, combine all the napa & red cabbage salad chipotle vinaigrette ingredients together and flavor with honey.
4) On a serving plate, place the tortilla, lay the fried fish in the middle and top with the napa cabbage salad.
5) Serve the fish taco immediately.